Futures Broker and Clearing Firm for Professional Traders
At Advantage Futures®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do.
In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development.
If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you.
In this position you will ensure proper securing of building for fumigation purposes and safe return.
Perform daily customer service duties with specific accounts along with coordinating new jobs through the process for timely delivery to internal customers.
Responsible for order entry, customer relations, filing, schedule commitments, communication with production, and internal customer relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet firm deadlines;
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience required;
- Demonstrated ability to handle high stress situations calmly;
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be emotionally reserved person
- Professionally Negotiating with clients to improve the quality of service
- With demonstrable ability to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment
- Work independently, or as a segment of a team.