DEPARTMENT: Herff Jones Digital Marketing – College Division
LOCATION: Herff Jones, Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:The Internet Systems Analyst is responsible for:
- High School Graduate and some College experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize tasks.
- Customer service-oriented attitude.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to create and maintain HTML web sites.
- Basic understanding of image manipulation.
- Prior experience in marketing/advertising including experience developing internet and desktop publishing applications.
Social media monitoring. Customization of ordering websites. Development and maintenance of html landing pages. Email blasts. Web graphic design. Support and train reps on usage of marketing tools. Other tasks as assigned.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS POSITION WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR ANCESTRY, VISUAL/NON-VISUAL DISABILITY, DISABLED VETERANS AND VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA.
The Herff Jones tradition is about rewarding academic and athletic excellence with world class symbols of achievements. Since 1920,...