Position Summary :
National and Key Account Executives are responsible for selling iCore Networks products and services to accounts with multiple locations and over a hundred users in total. The primary objective of this job is to acquire new customers. Working with minimum supervision, they develop and execute selling strategies and manage all steps of the customer acquisition process. National and Key Account Executives also support current customers that have additional locations, reduce National and Key Account churn and drive a higher price per seat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities. Develop account selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Support the Director of Client Services in retention, growth of current customers and eliminate critical customer dissatisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred:
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of iCore products, services and policies
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- 5-7 Years Experience in selling complex, multi location opportunities
iCore Networks - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard