Approximately 40 hours per week. Varying hours between 8:30AM and 7PM Monday through Friday and every other Saturday from 8:30AM-4PM
Job Opening Number
RCU Corporate Center
$11.00/ hour. In addition, we pay Performance and Sales Bonuses.
This position is located in our Call Center and candidates will perform loan interviews, prepare loan applications, and answer loan questions using a state-of-the-art phone system for various types of consumer loans, while providing outstanding service and recommending RCU products to Members.
- Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to learn, retain, and recall information very quickly
- Good calculator skills and the ability to compute interest rates
- Excellent interviewing and listening skills
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or employees
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with Members and co-workers
- Must be able to identify and develop sales opportunities among existing and prospective Members
- Good typing and computer keyboard skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Pleasant, professional and clear voice
- Ability to commit to working at RCU for a minimum of 2 years due to our extensive training program.
RCU is an equal opportunity employer committed to the implementation of our Affirmative Action Plan.
- Previous financial or lending experience
- Previous telephone skills
- Previous position requiring majority of the job to be on the phone or in a call center is beneficial
ChippewaValleyHelpWanted.com - 4 years ago
RCU (Royal Credit Union) is a stable, innovative, and full service credit union providing financial services to eastern Minnesota and...