Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or engineering or a related field.
• Minimum one year of environmental compliance experience.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Solid report writing and organization skills.
• Good working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Organizational management skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
• Must have a US Citizenship. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
URS is looking for a creative, motivated self-starter and team player to support the Sustainability and Environmental Management Group in growing its Air Quality Compliance practice. URS Germantown is assisting commercial, industrial, municipal and federal sector clients in complying with existing and upcoming air quality regulations. Selected candidate will have opportunity to perform site visits to identify and inventory emission sources, prepare air emissions inventories and assist in air quality compliance determinations. Opportunities also exist in getting involved with other media compliance such as water, wastewater, solid waste, etc. Current clients supported by Germantown office include locations nationwide and provides opportunity to learn regulatory requirements of States from East Coast to West Coast. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above.
As one of the largest engineering, construction and technical services firms worldwide, URS Corporation's more than 50,000 people apply their talent and initiative on projects that reshape and improve the world's infrastructure, manage and modernize vital industries, improve the environment, and serve government agencies in a variety of roles. Our Germantown office is a center of excellence for a variety of environmental assessment, investigation, and survey services to federal, state, and local government agencies, Fortune 500 corporations, and many manufacturing and commercial clients.
URS Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...