The Fiscal Specialist, Gift Processing will contribute to the integrity,maintenance and management of advancement information through gift entry, dataentry, clerical support and reporting within the Gift Processing unit. TheFiscal Specialist is expected to uphold and exemplify the operating practicesand mission of the Foundation.
- Creates and updates donor database records, records gifts, pledges, memberships and event registration
- Internet research to determine biographical information for constituents in database
- Reviews, proofreads and analyzes data for accuracy, logic and relevance
- Performs queries and exports/imports in the database
- Merges critical data into spreadsheet or word processing documents and validates accuracy of information including: donor identity, fund to credit, donor preference for communication method
- Enters information and records via alpha and numeric data entry
- Reconciles financial data
- Maintains information in a variety of formats including network files and digital images
- Performs clerical tasks as required
- Communicates effectively directly with fundraiser or donor
- Performs other duties and assists with additional projects as requested
- Protects confidential information
Education & Experience
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fiscal environment with data entry responsibilities.
- Proficiency in a networked environment with Windows with a variety of software applications including email, Excel, Word, and Web navigation.
- Ability to understand complex concepts
- Capacity to process a large and diverse volume of data with a high level of accuracy
- Aptitude for understanding how information and business rules are structured
- Strong math and language skills to include spelling and grammar
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal and written proficiency
- Customer service oriented and effective interpersonal approach
- 18 months ago - save job