We are looking for a technically savvy and operationally disciplined Program/Project Manager to help lead efforts involving to the technical integration between the JOOR platform and various clients° ERP/PLM software. This will be a highly visible and pivitol roll within the organization that will ultimately interface with technology, product and clients. Candidates should be motivated self-starters with an appetite for growth in a fast moving, industry defining business. |
- Comprehensive project managment experience (agile or waterfall).
- Expert understanding of web services and RESTful API ’s.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, JSON.
- High level of initiative; self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Organized and attentive to details a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (client facing role).
- Knowledge of web development languages (PHP, PYTHON, etc) helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of EDI standards (850, 832) helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of network management and network security best practices helpful, but not required.
- Engage and advise clients on integration options and best practices.
- Work with management to execute, maintain, and document software integrations using JOOR ’s proprietary API ’s.
- Provide hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Interface with technical and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Ensure that all programs are on track to meet or exceed contractual performance goals within the guidelines of the operating budget and program deliverables.
- Analyze, design and improve internal data operations related to client requests.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues.
- Produce utilization reports and detailed metrics on a weekly basis to assist in the effort to maintain adequate capacity and view of new requirements as new contracts or client relationships come on line.
- Work closely with Project Managers and offshore resources to resolve issues
- Facilitate the ongoing effort to automate and improve current processes and protocols with a goal of increased efficiency and reduced cycle time.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, or independently, as the situation requires.