Focuses on a few large or very complex customers within a designated geographic territory or market. Typically involves critical or complex products requiring a high level of client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Plans how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products. Develops business plan for each account.
- Solicits new business opportunities within territory. Prepares quotes, estimates, and maintains Customer Quote Book.
- Develops strong client relationships over time that provide significant input to planning company product, price, and service strategies.
- Supports supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
- Coordinates use of other company resources (e.g. technical, advertising) to provide value added services to accounts.
- Provides analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
RockTenn is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. RockTenn does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, veteran status, age or any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Smurfit Stone Containers - 2 years ago
A rock-solid reputation? You betcha. One of North America's containerboard giants, Rock-Tenn produces packaging for food, hardware,...