This position reports directly to the Product Project Manager
- Write the product requirements for funded or non-funded efforts.
- Adequately plan for those requirements, in the Functional Specification, Project Plan and other guiding documents.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build milestone-oriented timelines.
- Assist the Product Manager in assigning resources to approved projects.
- Act as the product team liaison with various departments: Development, Support, Sales, Training, Documentation and Marketing.
- Lead, define and implement, or assist in defining and implementing, of new processes and procedures to increase overall project execution efficiency.
- Actively participate in monthly product steering committee meetings.
- Draft, or assist in drafting, business requirements for new enhancements.
- Ensure that project deadlines for implementation are met.
- Drive a solution set across multiple appropriate departments.
- Present product suites to the sales force or assist the sales force in product presentations.
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience
- LPN, RN, PA, Medical Office, Office Manager
- Project Management a Plus
Pulse Inc - 19 months ago