The Teen Camp Supervisor wll assist the Teen Program Coordinator in the operation of a summer Teen Excursion Camp for students in grades rising 6th through 9th. They will supervise the Teens and the Teen Camp Counselors, develop and implement arts and crafts activities, sport programs, age appropriate games and special events. They will also transport the teens on designated day trips.
Must be 21 years of age by time of hire.
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00PM
Training for position to begin June 18, 2013.
Camp Runs from June 24, 2013 through August 9, 2013.
All new employees must satisfactorily complete a background check. A conditional offer of employment may then be made contingent upon the successful completion of drug and TB tests.
This is an Non-Exempt Position.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Experience working with teens ages 11-15
- Experience working with summer camps
- Experience supervising part-time employees
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing
- Experience in organizing and implementing recreational activities
- Ability to stimulate inrest in and direct a variety of competitive and non-competative games, and special events
- Ability to work with teens of various age levels, maintaining discipline
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Ability to drive a 12 passenger van
- Ability to deal with the public, program participatns and other employees in a pleasant and courteous manner as required by the position
- Ability to follow and understand written and oral instructions
- Successfully pass pre-employment TB test and background check