Description Assist and support foremen. Gather technical information from public and company databases. Maintain and update databases and files. Ability to multi-function. Possess good interpersonal skills. Need to be able to prioritize projects. Process information for state and federal agencies.
- Self Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Action Oriented
- Technical Learning
- Learning on the Fly
- Time Management
- Document filing in the appropriate well files.
- Retrieve information from public databases, and company databases. Enter information in company databases.
- Assist foremen on gathering bids, check requests, updating EHS and other folders.
- Generate reports as needed.
- Assist lease operators.
- Enter information into Wellview as needed.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Must have good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Basic knowledge of oil & gas industry would be a plus.
- Demonstrated team player and strong commitment to Safety/Environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Devon Energy Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job
Independent oil and gas producer Devon Energy puts its energy into oil and gas fields far from England's southwestern coast, in North...