Colorado Springs, CO
SAT Corporation, (A wholly owned Kratos Company) is a trusted global satellite communications monitoring, interference detection and geolocation company. SAT Corporation is committed to developing industry practices and new technologies to reduce the costly effects of unwanted interference. SAT Corporation’s products, SAT-DSA®, Monics®, satID®, and SigMon® use patented algorithms, complex science and cutting edge technology to monitor satellite communications for Quality of Service; identifying anomalies, including secondary signals, and geolocating sources of interference. SAT Corporation is also leading the efforts behind streamlining network operations and services/content insight. This is accomplished by integrating both network transport with the services/content management layers of enterprise communications networks to provide streamlined trouble isolation and validation and more effective and efficient restoral times. SAT Corporation has an immediate need for an Application Engineer working on-site with a customer in Colorado Springs.
In this position you will:
•Support software and hardware technology engineering/integration activities
•Support internal and 3rd party software/hardware integration activities remotely and on- site
•Support telecommunications and network hardware technology engineering/integration activities
•Support ongoing development of tools, applications and integration of internal and existing commercially available products to meet ongoing customer/market/industry needs
•Support business development staff through requirements analysis, systems engineering and application design activities
• Candidate will have Bachelor of Science degree in related technical discipline and 5 years direct work experience. (CS, EE, CSE)
• System Administration experience in one or more of the following UNIX/Linux variants: Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, SUSE, Debian
• Experience with developing scripts in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with MySQL and/or SQL server including SQL and stored procedures
• Development experience in EMS and NMS application environments.
• Development experience with some or all of the following: C, JAVA, HTML, PHP
• 2+ years Telecom OSS, NMS, or Services application development experience.
• Prior experience supporting telecommunications/network device interface development
• Prior experience supporting satellite communications, telecommunications and broadcast industries.
• Experience creating detailed network diagrams using Visio, Autocad, or similar tools.
• Experience working in a production environment.
We offer challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.integ.com.
EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Integral Systems - 18 months ago