Superb Director of Vascular Medicine Opportunity in northwest Ohio
Director of Vascular Medicine, Toledo, Ohio
Associate Director, Jobst Vascular Institute
The Jobst Vascular Institute and ProMedica are looking to expand the health system’s Heart and Vascular initiative to include the full spectrum of vascular medicine services, including a development of a Vascular Medicine Fellowship program. A Director of Vascular Medicine is being sought to build and lead this program as part of the Jobst Vascular Institute.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced vascular medicine specialist, BC in Internal Medicine; a visionary with strong clinical, interpersonal, leadership and administrative skills.
Advantages of this opportunity:
The Jobst Vascular Institute is strong and comprised of:
- Work in the Jobst Vascular Institute, a nationally renowned Center of Excellence on the campus of the Toledo Hospital, the largest acute care facility in the region.
- Membership in ProMedica Physicians, the region’s largest multi-specialty group, with more than 360 employed physicians – excellent referral base
- Engage in clinical, educational and research opportunities with the University of Toledo as well as the University of Michigan
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including full medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k), malpractice insurance, assistance with relocation.
The Jobst Vascular Institute (JVI) a nationally renowned Center of Excellence on the campus of the Toledo Hospital that is focused on bringing the best and most advanced vascular care to patients in northwestern Ohio, southeastern Michigan, and beyond. The staff is comprised of vascular surgeons, vascular nurses, vascular lab technologists and professional vascular lab technologists, and professional administrative and support staff. In addition to providing care for all forms of vascular disease, JVI is an educational and research institution dedicated to the advancement of vascular treatment and innovative techniques.
- Six vascular surgeons
- Dedicated vein center
- Two-year ACGME vascular fellowship program
- Vascular rehabilitation program
- 8-Person vascular research staff
- Anticoagulation service
- Medical editor
- High volume ICAVL accredited vascular lab performing 20,000 diagnostic tests annually, an anticoagulation service, a six-person section of clinical research, medical editor, vascular registry personnel and a computer graphics specialist.
- Check us out at www.jvc.org
- 10 months ago - save job
When it comes to practicing medicine, these pros have it down pat. ProMedica Health System is a not-for-profit health care provider offering...