The Student Success Navigator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of ATI and its integration throughout the curriculum as to facilitate the achievement of program objectives in the RN and PN nursing programs. This position is accountable to the tribe and the tribe’s noble cause.
REPORTS DIRECT TO: Program Director in Related Field or Director of Education in the absence of a Program Director
* Baccalaureate Degree preferred; Associate Degree Required
* Minimum of one - three years experience in healthcare preferred
* One year teaching or student advising experience in post-secondary and/or vocational/technical education preferred
* Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office suite required
* Good interpersonal skills; Customer service background preferred
Medtech College - 16 months ago
At MedTech College we specialize in short-term medical training that will prepare our students for success in careers with high growth...