Job Category: Program Management
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
The Program Manager for New Programs and Services will have the direct responsibility for leading the development and implementation of a broad range of initiatives designed to enhance and support the growth of MinuteClinic services. Working collaboratively across all MinuteClinic departments and with CVS, Caremark and or external partners, the Manager will lead the development of mulitple projects from the design phase through implementation and evaluation. Projects may be focused on pilots to determine long term feasibility of certain programs or may involve full scale implementation across the MinuteClinic network.
Based on MinuteClinics’ strategic goals, the focus of new programs and services may include: expanding a clinical focus on chronic care services for hypertension, diabetes,asthma and hyperlipidemia; the ongoing development and refinement of wellness services, such as smoking cessation and weight management; the development of collaborative health programs with CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark and healthsytem clinical affliation partners, working with insurance plans or employer groups to support HEDIS and Star quality measures and improved health outcomes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works closely with Director to clearly define the scope, goals and deliverables to successfully develop and deploy new services and programs.
• Assists the Director to ensure the successful and timely implementation and support of new and existing programs and programs.
• Works effectively with Business Develop and Clinical Operations to assure a coordinated approach to the implementation and evaluation of new programs and services.
• Maintains project plans, timelines and tracks project milestones and deliverables to ensure project success.
• Developments of progress reports, proposals, IT requirements documentation, and presentations as needed for defined projects.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to the Director and team members to successful implement new programs and services. Required Qualifications:
3+ years Program Management or related experience required Strong project management skills required, with the ability to communicate effectively with senior internal and external leadership. Ability to lead and influence others and to affect change. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills Strong written and verb communication skills Proven ability to work effectively with teams and independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Ability to travel as needed Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in health care, health insurance/managed care or in a for-profit clinical environment, preferred Experience in project managing clinically based programs preferred Clinical experience or background (registered nurse, nurse practitioner, pharmacist or health educator), desirable Education:
Bachelor Degree required; Masters Degree preferred Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.