About Symphony Teleca
Co-creating Innovative Experiences for the Connected World. Symphony Teleca Corporation is the world’s first services company dedicated exclusively to helping clients create innovative product and service experiences to capitalize on the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices. The company delivers innovative products, combined with contemporary product development, systems integration, analytics and managed services to hundreds of organizations around the world. Symphony Teleca’s 6,100 employees support customers from 35 offices globally, including delivery centers in China, Europe, India, South America and the U.S.
For more information please visit www.symphonyteleca.com .
Position: Engineers/Developers/Architects (5-15 years of experience, hands-on)
Location: Palo Alto – CA
We are a team working to build Enterprise Social Software on web and mobile that needs all your creative ideas to grow into a game changer it was born to be.
What you need, to join us:
1) Capable of solving problems in the most efficient way using relevant algorithms
2) Very strong programming skills; software language/ technology is not a constraint
3) Proficiency in any one or more languages in both front end and back end technologies
4) Must demonstrate ability to learn new technologies quickly
5) Willing to work on the existing product technology stack, though your past experiences may be in a different technology
6) Demonstrable past project such as contribution to open source, apps in appstore, personal games/application that you built passionately
7) Strong academic background preferred
8) Must be able to commute to office at Palo Alto
What you will be doing:
1) Create smart programming logic to solve complex web applications problems, test it and see it Go Live!
2) Follow Distributed Agile development methodology using Kanban
Best fit technology requirements:
1) Any technology. Extremely good with with Computer Science fundamentals- data structures, algorithms, design and development.
2) Good to have but not mandatory: Modern Perl technologies such as - Moose, Plack, DBIx::Class, Catalyst, Dancer, Mojolicious, Coro, AnyEvent. Experience with Python, Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScripts, Lisp, Haskell, Closure, Scala, and such. Client-side frameworks such as Ember.js, Backbone.js
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
Phone: 213-799-1803 Ext No: 7057, Fax: 08033072000
Monster - 13 months ago