Outstanding opportunity with a quality metal fabricating facility located in Sanford, Florida. Come join a team of dedicated professionals as an Entry Level CAD Drafter.
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Less than 1 Year+
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Pay Scale $8.50 - $9.50/hour (Depending on experience)
# of Hours per Week: 30 - 40 hours
About the Job:
Artisan Industries is seeking an entry level CADD Drafter/Technician. Candidate will be working under direct supervision, producing drawings, layouts, sketches and graphics using computer-aided design software. Candidate will also be doing miscellaneous Engineering support projects.
- Associates or technical school degree preferred. New graduates will be considered.
- 0 – 2 years of related experience. Recently demonstrated CADD knowledge.
- Must be proficient in basic Solidworks software. (candidates will be given Solidworks assessment as part of the interview process)
- Previous AutoCAD experience helpful but not required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- High degree of accuracy is essential in the performance of this job.
- Perform other duties and assignments as given by management corporate.
- Ability to effectively work independently under tight deadlines.
*Must be able to pass a drug and background screening.