- Serve clients at Teller window in a courteous and professional manner by processing a variety of transactions.
- Participate actively in the Bank’s sales program to identify customer needs, provide accurate information, explain services and refer customers.
- Meet Teller Standards including balancing daily with minimal differences according to Bank Teller Policy and Procedures.
- Open and close the facility under dual control.
- Participate in all required training sessions for Compliance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Branch Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM Saturday 8:00AM-1:00PM
- High School Diploma or GED required, or currently pursuing
- 1 or 2 years of cash handling and sales experience preferred
- Minimum 6 months Teller I experience for a Teller II
There's a lot of cabbage in corn country. Just ask First Midwest Bancorp, the holding company for First Midwest Bank. Through about 100...