Job Title : MIS Software Application Developer/Analyst
Location: LOS ANGELES, CA
Duration : 12 Months
- At least 6 years of active development in Java, Objective-C and/or C++
- Strong command of command-line development techniques, including shell scripting and build automation
- Strong experience in functional and object-oriented development
- Experience with other development tools and platforms (Win32, .NET, Mac, Java) SDK Experience:
- 3+ years of SDK and mobile device development and engineering experience
- Lead programmer role on shipping applications
- Strong command of client-server HTTP programming
- Strong knowledge of user interface development practices on mobile and tablet platforms
- Knowledge and experience with application testing and diagnosis on Android, BlackBerry, iOS and /or Windows
- Knowledge and experience with automation tools and frameworks
- Exposure to audio codecs and transcoding
- Exposure to HTTP client testing and diagnosis
- Exposure to speech applications and human-computer interaction
Perform black-box and white-box testing of applications running on mobile devices using a breadth of operating systems (Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Windows 8).
Diagnose issues in native SDK applications by analyzing stack traces, exception logs, and running applications in debuggers.
Perform feature and integration testing of mobile clients of networked applications.
Diagnose issues in client-server communication by using command-line and GUI network clients and analysis tools.
Develop, implement, and maintain manual and automated test cases.
Work with the software development team help integrate procedures that improve software quality and prevent regressions.
Work with service and product testing teams to coordinate testing, issue tracking, and bug fixes.
Ability to effectively interact with Manager, Team Leader, and fellow team members.
Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver, critical thinker, and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
Passion for testing mobile applications and finding bugs.
Excellent oral & writing communication skills.
High proficiency using automated test tools to conduct QA testing.
Skill Experience Need
1) Java and relate Expert Required
2) C++ Expert Required
3) Natural Languag Intermediate Desired
4) .Net Intermediate Desired
Thanks & Regards,
Nexera Solution LLC
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nexerasolution.com
Monster - 15 months ago
Nexera Solutions is an Information Technology Consulting services provider that specializes in providing technology experts on hourly...