Maintenance of the quote log Compiles and analyzes data, including engineering change quotations, commodity price adjustments, and calculation of impact analysis for review by senior sales team members Reviews engineering and manufacturing data with Manufacturing and Engineering Team members. Periodic review of the customer quality performance scorecard, or teleconference review of customer perceived performance under the supervision of the Sales Manager Provides an access point for first line communication with the customer for commercial concerns Autonomy authorized to resolve financial issues with an impact of $15,000 or less
- Timely accomplishment of work assignments, as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Minimization of open financial issues for assigned programs
- Scheduling Program Management reviews for assigned programs
- Financial management of assigned programs including pricing and cost reduction
EHS Responsibilities : Meet Environmental, Health and Safety rules and policies.
Qualifications/ Skill Requirements:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excel spreadsheet capabilities
- Familiarity with MS Word
- Familiarity with MS Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical capability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sanford Rose Associates - Brighton - 17 months ago