At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Schlage® , Thermo King® , and Trane® , contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
Major job responsibilities:
• Support local Territory Manager as needed to meet the goals and objectives of Trane
Residential Systems and its customers
• Handle inquiries and provide proposals and quotations to dealers/customers
• Provide technical and administrative assistance to dealers, customers and consumers
• Assist in operation and administration of local sales office and warehouse.
• Provide “local” focus point for dealers/servicers.
• Resolve delivery, billing, and warranty claim issues.
• Develop and measure effectiveness of systems to ensure that undamaged product is received by dealer; participate in negotiations if damage does occur.
• Maintain pricing policy.
• Provide interface with ASFS on credit and collection issues and NDC regarding orders, warehouse, and delivery.
• Manage DSO account list and dealer account information.
• Other sales support activities as needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 2 years of college or equivalent or successful career in HVAC industry.
• Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of HVAC products and applications
• Strong computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good organizational skills and ability to focus on administrative detail.
• The ability to develop relationships with customers and provide a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment.
Residential Solutions, a business comprised of well-known brands like Schlage and Trane, delivers safety, comfort and efficiency to homeowners throughout the Americas and has recently expanded into India. Our quality products, services and solutions include mechanical and electronic locks, heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, advanced controls, portable security systems and remote home management through Nexia™ Home Intelligence.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...