The Inbound Logistics Analyst is a corporate position that will work to support the continued development within McLane Company's Grocery Division. The purpose of the Inbound Logistics department is to collaborate with suppliers, carriers, 3rd Party Logistics providers, Corporate Merchandising, as well as McLane Grocery DC's to maximize inbound freight income. The analyst will be expected to have an understanding of the freight industry to negotiate favorable terms with suppliers and carriers. The position requires a high degree of professionalism since it has company-wide responsibilities. The Analyst will be expected to apply independent judgment, problem solving and decision-making in a fast-paced environment to effectively collaborate with suppliers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Logistics, Transportation or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in carrier or traffic management, freight scheduling or brokerage operations.
- Strong time management, problem solving, analytic decision making, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of claims administration and Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) consolidations preferred.
- An ability to work in a cross-functional environment, be self-motivated and results driven.
McLane - 2 years ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...