(Job ID: 205987)
Key Supply Chain Planner
Continental Tire the Americas, LLC is building a new tire manufacturing facility in Sumter, SC.
In order to support the ramp-up of the plant we are looking for a Key Supply Chain Planner within the Plant Operations department.
In this role, you ensure the delivery reliability along the total Supply Chain for the plant’s article portfolio.
In collaboration with internal and external partners you are responsible for the continuous optimization of market demand confirmation under consideration of the plant capacities. Together with your team, Supply Chain support systems and Production you contribute to a successful production planning and monitoring. Additionally you plan and support the execution of the transportation of the finished product in alignment with Warehousing and the Market Organizations.
· Maintain supply chain system parameter
· Plausibility and feasibility analysis of the weekly Supply Chain Masterplan
· Actively identify future supply chain issues
· Responsible for article related PSI (Production Sales Inventory)
· Provide production proposal based on continuous planning (mid- and longterm)
· Ensure communication of articles priorities to production
· Agree on production optimization needs due to demand changes or production deviations
· Responsible for all inventories for her/his articles along the total supply chain
· Ensure delivery reliability per article for all orders in all markets
· Proactively inform market organizations in case of delivery deviations (unplanned shortage)
· Execute given priorities in terms of shortages
· Coordinate the optimization of transports with the transportation planners
· Cooperation within Key SCP network and Central Supply Chain Management to continuously import the overall Supply Chain
· Representative of the plant’s Supply Chain team for market organizations for all Supply Chain questions
· Lead and manage team
· Create and execute employee planning and personnel development planning.
Skills and Requirements
· Bachelors in related Supply Chain and/or Logistics preferred
· 3+ years Supply Chain operations experience
· Strong Communication skills with internationally experience
· Strong distinct planning and organization skills
· Team player and service oriented
· MS Office, SAP (preferable)
· Continuous development skills
more than 3 years
Academic degree: Yes
Course of study/major study: ,
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental, Division Tires, Dina Manzanares, Human Resources.
Continental AG - 19 months ago
We are conscientious people who help others around the world fulfill their dreams of mobility. This also comprises the transport of persons,...