Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States.
We currently have a Strategic Account Representative career opportunity at our Greensboro, NC location.
Position Summary: The primary focus of this position is to provide exceptional Customer Service to key accounts, act as Escalation Team member for higher level Customer Service needs, create SOPs for Customer Service tasks, manage workflow and monitor quality and productivity standards. Duties in this position are occasionally repetitive, requiring analysis and use of individual judgment. Specific duties for this position include providing leadership and training to the team, collaborating with co-workers on best practices, managing work flow and ensuring all employees are following documented operating procedures. Supervision ranges from general to minimal.
Essential Duties: Percentage
All duties to be performed according to the established standard and in compliance with all company policies and procedures while maintaining regular prompt attendance and available for overtime as needed:
• Coordinate the workflow and work activities within the department to ensure quality and productivity goals are consistently met. Work activities are to include continuously learning and thoroughly understanding new products and technology. 25%
• Provide detailed, consistent, and documented training and follow-up to employees within the department on all tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures. Ensure all employees within the department are following documented standard operating procedures and foster communication with employees and team. 25%
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers. Create solutions with minimal supervision. Support team, employees, sales, and management with a positive attitude. 25%
• Multi-skilled and competent in all tasks in the department with the ability to maintain normal product flow based on demand. 10%
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives to ensure consistent implementation of procedures based on direct customer feedback. 10%
• Lead, facilitate and document department meetings. 5%
• Analyze problems that arise and determine actions that will minimize the problems, decreases costs and/or improve yields or efficiencies, recommend changes to department manager/supervisor and, upon approval, implements those changes.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Observe and enforce all company policies, rules, and safety practices.
Physical Demands: The tasks of this position generally requires duties to be performed by:
• Frequently lift and move up to 20 lbs to waist height and 15 lbs at or above shoulder height unaccompanied.
• Regularly stand/walk or sit for the duration of the shift.
• Occasionally required to stoop, climb, or balance.
• Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
• Use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: • Fast paced production environment.
• Regularly work with others.
• The noise level in the laboratory is generally moderate.
• May be regularly required to work with or around chemicals.
• Work area may be wet/dirty.
• May regularly work near moving mechanical parts.
Safety and Ergonomic Requirements: • Must practice safe work practices at all times and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
• Required to wear the appropriate PPE while in the laboratory, including but not limited to safety eyewear and enclosed shoes.
• Attend and participate in all required safety trainings.
• Follow all Lock Out/Tag Out procedures as required for both authorized and affected users.
• Participate in daily ergonomic stretches and follow all ergonomic requirements of the position.
• Follow all personal dress requirements according to the established dress code and safety requirements.
• Ensure proper disposal of hazardous/non-hazardous waste if needed.
• Successfully complete RCRA training requirements for the handling of hazardous waste if needed.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School education or equivalent.
• 5-7 years of previous related experience and/or training preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety manuals, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write short correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, customers and the general public.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Basic ability to add and subtract.
• Understand decimal numerical sequencing.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills.
• Strong conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to motivate employees.
• Proficient understanding of the Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient understanding of internet usage, including instant messaging and email.
Certificates and Licenses
• None required.
Essilor of America, Inc. - 2 years ago