Responsible for preparing and processing all duplication jobs using high-speed duplicating and bindery equipment for the company. These duties include black and white or color copying and printing. Also responsible for oversize and well log scanning and copying.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prioritizes and schedules work and adjusts production as required to accommodate customer deadlines and maintain operational efficiency.
- Operates and maintains high-speed duplicating and bindery equipment. Makes minor repairs and adjustments as necessary.
- Maintains records of daily production and other records related to processing duplication orders.
- Maintains high level of customer service.
- Responsible for monitoring the Imaging Center inbox and answering the main Imaging Center phone for incoming calls and job orders.
- May drive, load and unload using a company vehicle to distribute orders as necessary.
- Monitors and maintains appropriate level of stock and supplies.
- Other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of the duplication and bindery equipment, including its design, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Color Management Theory, ICC Profiling, PANTONE Hit the Spots and Soft-Proofing.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to operate various office and imaging machines and equipment, including a hydraulic cutter.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to perform routine arithmetic computations.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Demonstrate strong computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
Education & Work Experience
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Preflight and/or QuarkXPress
1-3 years experience in related field.
Chesapeake Energy - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) is the second-largest producer of natural gas and the 10th largest producer of oil and natural gas...