Drawing on our rich, 140-year history, Old Second understands opportunity and how to seize it. Whether the economic cycle is trending up or down, we have the experience, know-how and solutions to help our customers START BANKING. And if you’re interested in advancing your career, we look forward to speaking with you about opportunities at Old Second. Apply now and START BANKING!
Old Second has an immediate need for a Full Time Senior Teller at our Aurora Main Drive-Up Branch!
Teller responsibilities include:
Tellers work in an often fast-paced and high-volume cash-handling environment with front-line customer service responsibilities. The aptitude to accurately apply concepts learned in training is crucial. Some local travel may initially be required for training purposes. Previous teller, cash handling, sales, and customer service experience preferred.
- Working in an often fast-paced environment with front-line customer contact
- Accurately and efficiently processing customer financial transactions
- Identifying sales opportunities to meet customer needs using Old Second products and services
- Providing front-line customer service including handling customer questions and concerns
- Strictly following bank procedures and identifying fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the bank
- Staying current on new bank products and services and on fraud alerts
Open availability is strongly preferred.
Branch Hours: M-F 7am-7pm and Saturday 7am-1pm