Job Requisition Number: 74146
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
The COTS/ERP Integration Development Lead manages all aspects of the COTS/ERP Software Development, including operations and sustainment (O&S) and new migration. The O&S team is responsible for sustaining the existing production solution including delivery of minor releases to correct defects and deliver minor enhancements. The Migration team is responsible for implementing new functionality for the fielded solution, to include migrating new customers into the mult-organization solution and develop the new interfaces required to enable expanded functionality. The development team will build new and migrate existing complex application, integration and business intelligence components surrounding Momentum Financials ERP and custom applications in an Oracle 10g environment. The development team is composed of software engineers who utilize one or more of several programming languages and technologies including Java, BPM/workflow/SOA, webMethods, ASP, and Oracle PL/SQL.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with analysts and users to define new requirements, and to ensure software specifications are properly prepared for commencement of development activities
- Work with Solution Architect to conduct design activities and take ownership of associated level-of-effort estimates
- Work with Solution Architect and technical team to ensure adequate availability of development environments to accomplish release work
- Collaborate with operations Software Development Lead to ensure changes to the current production baseline are incorporated into the target solution
- Collaborate with the Release Manager to ensure that releases of software are properly tasked and executed through deployment, and to ensure any external dependencies are discovered and mitigated
- Maintain and utilize a detailed task plan to manage the progress of the design and development deliverables in step with the project release schedule
- Collect and report team status on a periodic basis as defined by project management
- Collaborate with analysts to ensure software components are properly documented for system users
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience, with at least five years experience in management roles.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrable experience managing software development teams in one or more of the following technology sets:
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 16 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...