Mortgage Sales Assoc (safe)
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
Together we'll go far!
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is the nation s leading mortgage lender. We are driven to provide exceptional home loan service to consumers and business partners. With a strong, nationwide branch network, we strive to offer the very best platforms, technology, tools, and compensation. At Wells Fargo, we foster an inclusive, customer focused work environment where innovation is encouraged and performance rewarded. We invest in you, develop your talents, and help you maximize your potential. If we want to be successful in today's world, we must be as diverse, in every respect, as the customers and communities we serve.
We have an immediate opening for a Mortgage Sales Associate. This is an entry level position responsible for administrative, marketing, and support and sales support to Renovation Home Mortgage Consultants, Sales Supervisors or Branch Sales Managers. This individual may also be responsible for managing and/or maintaining relationships with current and prospective customers while providing excellent customer service. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Additional duties include:
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
- Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
2+ years sales and mortgage industry experience.
This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use database marketing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to move 15+ pounds
- Ability to operate a moving vehicle or have access to transportation
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for 6-8 hours a day
- High school education or equivalent
Mortgage industry experience
- Bi-lingual skills
- Bachelor s degree
Wells Fargo - 15 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...