Receives, posts and balances cash.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Post all payments and adjustments daily
• Balance cash
• Research and correct/apply all transactions relating to unapplied cash
• Research and correct any other cashiering transactions needed
• Post and balance batches to tape totals
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Other duties as assigned
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in PC applications as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately