THIS JOB CODE MAY REQUIRE SAFE ACT REGISTRATION. If you are not familiar with the registration requirements associated with this job code, it is critical that you contact your HR Partner for authorization to use prior to assigning any associate(s). Responsible for assisting with the administrative duties related to client relationships and identifying client service and sales needs. Assists with the coordination and follow-up with specialists and experts to ensure superior client service.
THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO SAFE ACT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE ACT requirements. If at any time the Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in your immediate termination.
· Ideal candidate must have a minimum 2-years experience in an Administrative Assistant role
· Proficiency with PC including: Word and Excel.
· Superior communication and customer service skills
· Successful track record in heavy customer contact, customer service type position
· Previous mortgage experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access type database.
· Some credit knowledge background
· Good organizational skills
· Able to manage multiple tasks
Bank of America - 24 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...