Est. Duration of 1 st stage: 6 months.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional information: Full Benefits when on perm.
Description: Our Client, an owner and operator of an Internet-based consumer banking and personal finance network, is looking for a .Net (DotNet) Developer.
- Develop, maintain, and support applications for the organization’s Internet/Intranet sites;
- Gather and analyze requirements;
- Program all or selected components of Web applications;
- Work in a team of 5-7 mid/senior engineers utilizing Agile/Scrum and SDLC methodologies;
- Work on multiple simultaneous software development projects.
- ASP.NET using C# (4+ years);
- ASP.Net Web Services (WCF Experience Preferred) / LINQ;
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008;
- Microsoft T-SQL;
- Experience as a team member in a multiple-project environment;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum SDLC;
- Experience with OO design patterns like factory, singleton, etc.;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Computer Science from a strong accredited university. Master’s in CS preferred;
- C# BrainBench certification (or similar).
- Content Management System development experience;
- Basic UML creating documents including Class diagram, Use-case diagram, Sequence diagram, State chart diagram, Activity diagram, Component diagram, Deployment diagram;
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party cache technologies, i.e. Akamai.