Provide general clerical support to the Corporate Compliance team. Prepare documents as directed by staff members. Photocopy, assemble and distribute documents as assigned. Open and distribute departmental mail. Work with confidential materials with minimal supervision. Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare expense reports. Maintain various databases, spreadsheets and run scheduled reports as necessary. Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and in-person appointments as directed and communicate meeting details to all participants through appropriate communication channels. Prepare check requests. Monitor and order office supplies. Provide support for special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years current administrative experience
- Sufficient command of software programs with focus on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Document management systems and matter management system knowledge a plus
- Accuracy, initiative and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to perform multiple functions with similar timelines in a fast-paced work environment
- Independent problem solver
- Will be expected to resolve problems, handle issues, and make judgment calls related to daily department operations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and harmoniously interface with internal and external contacts
- This individual will possess the ability to be flexible in the execution of their job duties
- Must be willing to work together with other members of the administrative staff and be willing to contribute to the overall needs within the department
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.