Senior Production Scheduler - Sugar Land, TX
Position Title: Senior Production Planner
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Our Energy Services Group, located in Sugar Land, TX, is currently seeking a Senior Production Planner. This position is a permanent, full-time opportunity. The purpose of this job is to process MRP for manufactured products to determine demand at the Sugar Land plant and to prepare the Production Schedule.
- Schedule finished material and intermediate production to maintain inventory levels and satisfy customer demand.
- Should be able to develop and implement computerized solutions relating to the planning operations.
- Must be committed to working safely and become involved in safety and continuous improvement activities.
- Monitor the work-off inventory to ensure it is used when possible.
- Work with the Material Control Supervisor to produce a daily production schedule.
- Participate in or lead the morning inter-departmental planning meeting.
- Assist in product expediting, including revision of production schedule, producing order status report for customer service, and determining packaging requirements to meet customer demands.
- Write or update the Production weekly schedule on a daily basis.
- Check all finished goods storage tanks to maintain appropriate amount on hand.
- Work closely with other departments to maintain a good working relationship to ensure a smooth flow of scheduling and production functions.
- Generate various reports associated with the various material types to provide information and feedback to Customer Service and others.
- Use SAP and PC based systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience required
- Batch production planning experience is preferred
- Must have proficiency working with Microsoft applications and SAP
- Experience with Access is a plus
- APICS Certification is a plus
Great communication skills
Be part of our culture where you can Create your Difference. in a Company that makes a Difference . Startanywhere. Go everywhere.
At Nalco, we are the world's largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers. We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line. To learn more about Nalco visit www.nalco.com
We're about safety. We're about sustainability. We're more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet.
Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
FOR USA ONLY:
Disclaimer: In developing this job description, care was taken to include all qualifications considered important to perform successfully in this position. However, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been expressed with the intention of meeting the reasonable accommodation process required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its amendments. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Primary Location: US-TX-Sugar Land
Ad Code: N/A, J2W:CB1, J2W:LINA
Unposting Date: :
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Ecolab cleans up by cleaning up. The company offers cleaning, sanitation, pest-elimination, and maintenance products and services to...