This first-level operations management position, reporting to the Operations Manager, oversees a unit/section of the company's internal operations activities. May manage multiple functions within an area and may have Team Leads reporting to them. Key responsibilities include supervision of associates in their day-to-day functions of resolving problems and executing transactions within specific operations units requiring immediate and frequent involvement with unit activities. Other key responsibilities will include motivating, coaching and developing associates to achieve optimal performance results. Performs all managerial functions, leads project work, and continually utilizes independent judgment. Less than 50% of time is spent doing actual production work. Typically 3-5 years of Operations experience. Must have 2 or more direct reports.
Manages a team of 10 - 20 Risk Operations associates. Schedules and monitors workflow, provides coaching and feedback, and resolves complex customer issues. Ensures compliance with federal laws and company guidelines in order to minimize losses and legal concerns. Manager must manage two or more associates to be in this job code.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Experience with Outlook or other email system
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong witten and verbal communication skills
- Associate and team focused
- Ability to work proactively to address issues and concerns related to processes and people
- Experience in managing process
- Demonstrated sense of urgency in problem resoluton
- College degree
- Project management expereince
- History of accomplishment in managing a dynamic environment with changing priorities
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...