- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in income tax compliance and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares basic to medium complexity federal and state income tax returns, forms, and United States reporting of international operations
- Provides analytical support for the preparation of the Company's income tax provision and effective tax rate computations
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides technical support to senior Management on Internal Revenue Service audit projects
- Verifies completion and accuracy of tax returns, forms, and audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- One to three years tax experience.
- Strong tax research, financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to make decisions and develop new processes.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Excellent public relations and concise written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
-CPA or other professional accounting/income tax designation (CMI, etc.)
-Master's degree in tax or accounting-related field
Analyst, Global Income Tax Compliance
Walmart Stores - 14 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...