Duties and responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
1. Learn how to operate all laundry equipment.
2. Know how to operate all safety devices on laundry equipment.
3. Report any noises in laundry equipment to Laundry Manager or Supervisor.
4. To separate all linen, make sure there is nothing being washed that should not be.
5. To weigh all linen before hanging and to chart what is being washed.
6. To iron and fold all laundry after it is clean and dry.
7. To count all clean linen and chart it.
8. To put away all clean room linen, food and beverage linen, uniforms, robes, blankets, bedspreads, etc.
9. To rotate work stations every two hours, (i.e. towel folder, sheets folder, receiving and packing etc.)
10. To clean Laundry Department each night before going home.
11. Performs all reasonable duties as instructed by supervisor.
KSL Resorts - 17 months ago