Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, one of the world’s largest public relations and integrated communications agencies, is looking for a Social Media Strategist for our Microsoft account. You have experience in and a passion for integrated consumer marketing, creative storytelling, and extensive experience developing and executing programs and campaigns. A sense of humor, the ability to embrace and thrive in constant change, a genuine interest in technology and a passion for learning are also ‘must-haves.’
You’ll have the opportunity to dazzle clients with your strategic, out of the box thinking, recommend social media approaches, provide day-to-day support, and tackle new challenges to grow your career. There is room to dream and evolve so your demonstrated creativity, flexibility and ability to see what’s next are essential!
• Lead and develop comprehensive digital landscape audits that initially benchmark current performance (both quantitative and qualitative) and provide the key findings and audience insight necessary to develop and drive strategic recommendations.
• Lead and partner with senior team members on the development and implementation of digital communication strategies, plans, and launches that align with client’s business and marketing objectives.
• Apply a global lens to integrated digital strategies.
• Provide ongoing strategic and tactical counsel to clients that map to their specific business challenges.
• Identify opportunities for cross-team integration/collaboration.
• Stay on top of new and emerging trends across the digital landscape.
• Monitor trends using social media listening tools to assess campaign/program performance and identify communication opportunities.
•Work with account, content, and insight and analytics teams to support the execution of social media campaigns and programs.
•Serve as primary day-to-day contact with clients/internal teams and proactively engage on issues.
•Review and analyze data in order to identify new opportunities and optimize current programs.
• Grow and maintain internal and client relationships.
• Share POV, knowledge and experience across team through presentations, brown bag sessions or development courses.
• Bachelor’s degree or above preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
• At least 4 years’ experience in Integrated Digital Marketing and/or Communications, preferably in an agency setting and/or within applicable industry. 5-6 years’ experience preferred.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience managing individuals or a team.
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships.
• Extensive experience with a wide range of social platforms such as Visible Intelligence, Brand Watch, Sysomos, HootSuite, Sprinklr, Spredfast .
• Have a working knowledge of digital tracking and measurement technologies such as Atlas, Webtrends, and Omniture.
Waggener Edstrom - 17 months ago
Every innovation starts with a big idea, but it’s how you tell its story that makes an impact. That’s where we come in. From...