The PREDICT Solution Product Manager for Patient Precisioning is responsible for planning, coordination, and execution of the PREDICT Solutions (products and services).
Mission/Outcomes: Lead the solutions planning process which results in a near term – one to three-year product and service roadmaps for the company. The primary responsibility of this position will be to translate the product strategy into a well-defined roadmap and oversee the execution across definition, design, development, and readiness.
- Lead the company’s strategic roadmap execution, with a specific focus on defining and designing the requirements for new product development, enhancements, and defect resolution.
- Collaborate with all departments on product ideas, process improvements, and new ideas/processes to help grow the business and measure results.
- Establish and facilitate internal and external advisory boards to gain insight into specific market trends and present new strategic initiatives to the executive team, which support the company’s business plan and overall strategic initiatives.
- Identify special initiatives designed to enhance the company’s market position.
- Evaluate, buy, partner, build opportunities in the context of the company’s strategic direction.
- Perform competitive analysis and scenario modeling and make recommendations based on research.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Implementation to translate the product roadmap into tactical products, services and projects which can be developed and brought to market quickly and efficiently with the highest potential for success and ROI.
- Provide industry expertise, understand the changing marketplace and direct product development plans accordingly.
- Provide direction, administration, growth opportunities, training and resources to the product managers and analysts reporting to this position.
- Solutions Management Team consisting of Solutions Analysts
- Indirect oversight of in-house and outsourced architecture, development, and QC teams
- Graduate or MBA highly desirable (Mathematics or Engineering emphasis preferred)
- 5+ years business experience post-undergraduate
- 3+ years healthcare experience
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Campaign Management (specifically real-time multi-channel)
- Knowledge of SAS modeling (regression, Genetic algorithms)
- Knowledge of retail and retail banking and/or credit card an advantage
- Real-time decision engines and rules engines a plus
- Population Modeling experience
- Behavioral Analytics
- Experience in developing and driving growth initiatives
- Experience in process design and achieving process efficiencies
- Software Engineering and/or Project Management experience highly desirable
- Outgoing and influential individual with the ability to develop strong professional relationships across the organization, the client base and the market
- Ability to think out of the box, flexible
- Ability to be both strategic and hands on
- Self-motivated, energizing, optimistic
- Experience in product management utilizing software lifecycle methodologies
- Proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and capacity to understand the business from a market and P&L perspective
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to travel (20%-30%)
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
MEDSEEK is the industry’s only provider of the optimal 360-degree online healthcare experience. MEDSEEK builds software that helps hospitals and health systems virtually influence prospects and patients before and after the clinical encounter.
We envision a state where people leverage technology as a vital, fundamental and seamlessly integrated health tool, empowering them to live longer, healthier lives.
“Hospitals and health systems continue to see MEDSEEK’s solutions as the key to leveraging existing IT investments to meet and exceed the requirements for Meaningful Use,” said Peter Kuhn, our CEO.
We have a strong presence in 43 U.S. states and several provinces in Canada; serving more than 250 clients, representing 1,100 hospitals. Additionally, we have been ranked on the Healthcare Informatics Top 100 list for six straight years, are a Five-Time Inc. 500/5000 Honoree and ranked as a PHR Technology leader by Frost & Sullivan.
MEDSEEK offers a comprehensive benefits package to include company-paid medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance for employees along with paid holidays, 401(k) plan with company match, and generous paid time off. In addition, MEDSEEK offers competitive salaries and a creative, innovative, collaborative work environment that includes quarterly town hall meetings run by employee advocates where we get access to talk with our Executive team.
Join the MEDSEEK team and experience a rewarding role in transforming healthcare!
MEDSEEK - 20 months ago