GetWellNetwork is a high-growth software company in the healthcare industry and is based in the Washington DC-area with employees located throughout the country. We pioneered the interactive patient care industry. Our clients are changing the nature of healthcare in America by using our tools to flip the model of patient care on its head. Our software applications empower healthcare providers, patients and families with information, tools and community needed along the patient journey to improve outcomes.
Our employees are changing the lives of over a million of patients and their families every day. If you consider yourself a rock star who loves working in a high-growth, dynamic environment filled with passionate employees then we want to meet with you, as we have your dream job!
Opportunity: Network Engineer
GetWellNetwork is seeking two talented, enthusiastic and passionate Network Engineers to design, implement, and maintain our remote and local networks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, planning, implementation and support of the GWN network infrastructure.
- Provide specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Perform testing of network designs.
- Install, configure and maintain network equipment.
- Perform network troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, includes routers, switches, firewalls, network security devices, etc.
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve network issues.
- Control access to the network.
- Evaluate and report on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network for the most efficient solutions to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning as needed.
- Minimal travel may be required to client sites.
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE or equivalent experience.
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, PPP, MPLS, VRRP, HSRP, High Availability and Network Monitoring and Management Tools.
- Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux.
- Understanding of DOCSIS networks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- At least 5-7 years related IT/Network Engineering and Support experience.
- Experience with Linux Gentoo