The Commercial Portfolio Manager position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. |
Cross sells other bank products and services, staying current on competitor offerings to suggest product improvements
- Responsible for servicing, deepening, and retaining assigned profitable customer relationships by proactively evaluating and mitigating associated business risks and opportunities
- Owns primary responsibility for the credit and monitors commercial portfolio risks
- Responsible for underwriting quality, portfolio administration, and credit quality of assigned portfolio while working in a team environment
Other Traits and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years minimum commercial credit experience
- Advanced sales, negotiation, and communication skills required
- Credit training is required
- Knowledge of all bank products and continual development of product expertise required
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to meet time deadlines and have strong public speaking and writing skills
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitations from third party recruiters for any position.
- 2 years ago - save job
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...