1. Bid Administration.
2. Oversee and help maintain electronic solicitations RFP’s & digital plans.
3. Solicit and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors.
4. Prepare subcontractor/supplier bid packages.
5. Transmit electronic addenda and other bid information to subcontractors/suppliers.
6. Ensure that Bristol has the proper coverage from subcontractors/suppliers before bid day.
7. Contact supply houses to obtain additional subcontractor bids.
8. Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness to gain pricing advantage from subcontractors/suppliers.
9. Submit 100% of bids and relevant supporting documents by the bid deadline – no exceptions.
10. Estimating and Quantity Survey.
11. Perform quantity surveys for multiple bids including all self-performed and subcontractors work.
12. Load survey information into Timberline/Sage Estimating and assist in assuring accuracy for both self-performed and subcontractors work as well as organization for bid days.
1. 2 years of related experience.
1. High school graduate.
2. College degree preferred.
1. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
3. A working knowledge of Sage/Timberline is preferred but not required and or other estimating software.
4. Should have experience with digital takeoffs in Planswift or On Screen takeoff a plus.
5. Must be self-motivated & punctual.
6. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
7. Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job