Summary: Performs all types of trouble shooting, maintenance, installation, preventative maintenance, and repairs for equipment in guest rooms, restaurants, casino, and other spaces as assigned. Follows all operating procedures, safety regulations, and department policies and procedures.
• Provides excellent guest service to guests and fellow associates in a professional manner at all times.
• Evaluates problems involving equipment, public spaces, guest rooms, etc. and ensures issues are addressed/repaired in a timely manner.
• Performs preventative maintenance and repairs as necessary on all assigned kitchen, mechanical electrical, plumbing and lighting support equipment systems as required in guest rooms, behind of house, public space and tower.
• Performs minor cosmetic repairs and installations as required for furniture, fixtures and equipment.
• Installs and repairs all electrical equipment/systems, lighting fixtures/systems and plumbing fixtures as assigned.
• Assists oncoming shift in accounting for and turning over all pending work orders, pending jobs, etc.
• Performs pool and spa maintenance as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least 3 years experience in hotel maintenance.
• Must have basic mathematical skills.
• Must be in good physical shape in order to move in a fast pace position.
• Must be able to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instruction given in English.
• Must have knowledge, skill, certification in plumbing, air handling, refrigeration, electricity, electronics, carpentry, mechanical equipment, kitchen equipment, flooring, upholstery etc.
• Must have valid Nevada driver license.
• Southern Nevada pool certification preferred.
• 5 years Plumbing experience preferred.
Required Work Cards
• Must have normal sense of smell, sound, touch, hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity and normal vision range.
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop.
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50-100 lbs.
• Ability to ascend or descend ladders, scaffolding, ramps, poles, and the like.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
• Need to distinguish between shades of color.
• Ability to communicate via radios.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard