Two years radiology specific college coursework, associate degree or diploma required. ARRT certification required within one year of graduation from program of study (employees hired prior to 1984 are exempt from this requirement). New Mexico State license required. Current BLS required. One Year of Experience preferred.
Primary Job Functions
• Maintains established department policies, procedures, objectives and quality assurance, safety.
• Performs radiographic examinations.
• Checks equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular basis. Required to maintain required stock of supplies for each radiography room.
• Develops film including evaluating film for technical quality.
• Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of work areas.
• Transports patients to radiographic room (at times also back to room or ER); prepares and maintains room.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, inservice meetings and workshops.
• Attends meetings as required.
• Performs other functions as required.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 18 months ago