- Oversee user interface development for all of our web and mobile applications
- Build, grow and lead our mobile development team
- Interface with Engineering, Product and QA teams to troubleshoot releases for the platform and gather information on the requirements for a highly-functional User Interface
- Analyze latest technologies & makee suggestions for new coding practices & architectural changes.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing on mobile platforms
- Proven understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with JIRA or other tracking tools
- Experience with developing hybrid web/mobile applications
- Proven understanding of responsive web design
- Proven technical leadership experience in a professional environment, including ownership and delivery of a sizable product or product component, strong sense of independence and self-direction is essential
- Experience with core front-end technologies such as XHTML, AJAX, JSON, DOM scripting, and DOM methods and properties
- Experience with Jquery, JQTouch,Webkit , BackboneJS, AngularJS,and RequireJS a huge plus.
- Experience with graphics editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Cross-platform development of web-based applications for use on both mobile devices and computer-based browser, including optimization to allow for smooth operation on phones and tablets
- Assist development and support teams with the resolution of technical issues.
- Experience with MVC programming in Ruby, c# , or Java.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with consuming SOAP based or JSON/REST web services and communicating with systems.
Call it a craft fair that meets Amazon.com. CafePress operates an online service that connects millions of buyers and sellers of...