Summary : This individual will specialize in Copier Customer Service .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
· Service office copier accounts with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
· Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
· Works with Service Technicians
· Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
· Investigates and resolves customer issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience :
· Associates Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills with an ability to converse, read & write in English.
· Must be able to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines.
· Working knowledge of basic windows software and order-entry programs.
Minimum Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit.
W.B. Mason Company
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...