Job Requisition Number: 70810
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
70810 - Java Developer with GUI experience - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Location: Fairfax / Chantilly Area
Duties and Responsibilities:
The program currently has an opening for a Java Developer with GUI experience desired. Candidates must have at least 5-10 years of development experience and demonstrate the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Practical experience with large-scale distributed applications
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Java/J2EE
- Proven experience in Object Oriented Design and Development
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Extensive knowledge of the internals of Java development with emphasis on GUI design.
- Training / Certifications in Java
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to a "Big Data" environment
- Sound knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL & No-SQL databases
- Experience with Redhat Linux
- Experience with Maven, SubVersion, and Jenkins
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Ability to write unit tests to maximize code coverage and enhance regression testing
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...