At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Schlage® , Thermo King® , and Trane® , contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
This position will be used to support the Pueblo manufacturing group. Our intern will need to be self directed and motivated to accomplish tasks as assigned. Tasks will include creation and update of work instructions, method sheets, jig & fixture design, cycle time validation and monitoring, bill of material maintenance, model and drawing creation and maintenance. Support Safety & Ergo improvement projects and global engineering change control assignments.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and communicate effectively with various audiences at the site level.
- Ability to effectively facilitate a group’s activities and discussions using a defined process.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to write reports and general business correspondence, create standard work documents and visual work aids
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from associates, supervisors and managers at the site level.
- Must be a self-motivated learner and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to recognize conflict and take appropriate action within scope of the role
- Ability to interpret manufacturing schematics and blueprints
- Ability to use simple statistical and graphical tools such as pareto analysis
- Ability to define problem areas, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical procedures/processes and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
Our Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient Climate Solutions delivers energy-efficient solutions globally and includes Trane, which provides HVAC systems and building services, parts, support and controls for commercial buildings, and Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control solutions.
- Strong capability with personal computer applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...