Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
This role provides the analysis of business requirements to develop appropriate systems solutions on complex problems or issues. Provides technical expertise in evaluating, developing, deploying, monitoring, and supporting systems and procedures that are cost effective and improve work efficiency.
- Analyze complex project requirements and determine technical approach and programming required. Propose optimized solutions for project implementation. Plan for impact on other systems affected by the proposed changes.
- Formulate work plans for building to project specifications. Provide for multiple resources coding on same project.
- Develop program code per specifications and according to F5 standards. Alter programs to increase efficiency; rewrite to remove errors or adapt to new requirements.
- Install or create and use software to monitor performance after system implementation.
- Conduct analysis of enterprise-wide software applications and fix problems that occur
- Document code and tools developed.
- Define complex requirements, design, document and deploy data models, reporting and data warehousing that meet F5 business needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exceptional programming and design skills.
- Excellent communication, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting, and organization skills.
- Current technology skills including SQL Server and Oracle experience. This role may require Java and Web Services/SOAP experience with developer specialization. Database performance and tuning skills are desirable.
- dept experience with Clarify and Oracle ERP or similar applications.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of IT Application Analysis and Programming
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material. Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...