[DePuy Synthes]Sr. Product Specialist(Trauma)-00000BM8
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Synthes Trauma offers a broad portfolio of orthopaedic fracture fixation products, including screws, plates, nails and other implants used to fix broken bones.
Job Title: Sr. Product Specialist
Job Function: Sales
BU: DePuy Synthes - Trauma
Location: Daegu or Gyeong buk
- Manage distributors to motivate them to achieve the agreed sales target.
- Manage and enforce the existing dealer network.
- Visit surgeons regularly to detail product features and benefits to develop new business opportunities.
- Ensure the highest standard of product knowledge of the dealer sales force by organizing and providing regular product training.
- Review AR status of each distributor and ensure the mortgage to be in the proper level in conjunction with manager.
- Identifying training needs and participate in the education of the sales force, operating room personnel or surgeons.
- Monitor closely the monthly sales performance record, provide analysis & action plan on improvements to maintain business growth in the market
- Communicate effectively with members of Distributors and internal staff to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
- In field activity of visiting customer (User or distributors) is required up to best mental attitude.
- Conduct and arrange seminar, workshop, course and booth display to train each product to customers
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Experience with the management and development of sales channels
- Minimum 3 years sales/marketing experience.
- Medical or Trauma business background are highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work across departments by influence
- Fluent English speaking skill is preferred
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling MD&D
Certain sites within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies participate in E-Verify as appropriate in accordance with Company guidelines and federal or state law. To learn more about the government sponsored program and to see a list of the sites that are currently enrolled, please click here.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...