JOB SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Snack Bar Attendant is to provide our members and guests with quality food and beverages, accompanied by attentive and gracious service.
- Provides food and beverage service to members and guests, ensuring quality service.
- Responsible for taking food and drink orders, and ensuring guests’ needs are met at all times.
- Prepares and serves food and beverage items at the snack bar ensuring a high level of quality and consistency.
- Receives food supplies and materials from food storeroom.
- Stocks all supplies needed for shift.
- Registers beverage and food related transactions according to procedures set up by management.
- Maintains upbeat, positive attitude, positive energy and enthusiasm from one interaction to the next.
- Builds relationships by greeting members with a warm, friendly verbal greeting.
- Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service.
- Keeps assigned area neat and orderly.
- Communicates with management any areas in need of special attention to better facilitate quality service.
- Verifies receipts ensuring accuracy.
- Completes assigned side work and accurate daily reports.
- Minimum one-year previous food preparation/serving skills required
- High school degree or GED preferred
- Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management in order to accommodate one or more of the following: staffing emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels, special functions, etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Will be required to learn P.O.S. system
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and lift trays weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to handle food, cleaning products, and utensils
Employee Signature Date
Employee Printed Name
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort and Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort are two luxurious, Spanish-Mediterranean-designed, all-suite...